- What Information Do We Collect?
1.1 The information we collect depends on how you use our website. We collect three types of information:
- (a) data that is automatically collected from all visitors to our website;
- (b) personal data that visitors voluntarily submit on registration so that we can provide you with a service; and
- (c) financial data that visitors voluntarily submit to pay a membership fee or make a donation.
- When You Visit Our Website
2.1 We collect some information about the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses from visitors to our website. The information that we collect includes the browsers visitors use, what time they visit and which pages are most viewed. This enables us to evaluate the website and work to improve it. We do not link any of this anonymous data with any personal data that you may provide to us.
- Personal Data Submitted On Registration
3.1 When you register with us, we collect information from which you can be personally identified (for example, your name, address and email). This personal data will be kept by The Ikandy Foundation in a secure environment, and will only be used in relation to your membership of our website, donations to or support for a particular member charity, and requests for advice or information. We do not disclose this personal data to anyone outside Localgiving.com except as provided by paragraph 5 below.